Thursday, September 6, 2007

Some recommendations, and You Choose a Review!

I have a list of media I have experienced recently, and would like to write reviews of all of them, but I find that I probably won't have time for them all. So here is my list, and you guys tell me what you want me to review:

1. Stardust (Film)
2. World of Warcraft (V. Game)
3. Lord of the Rings Online (V. Game)
4. Junebug (Film) (Again)
5. Mystery Men (Film)
6. X23: Innocence Lost (Comic Book)
7. Naruto (Anime)
8. Mushishi (Anime)
9. Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (TV)

Or, there are these ones that I promised a while back but haven't gotten around to writing yet:
11. 300 (Multi)
12. Sin City (Multi)
13. Pan's Labyrinth (Film)

Or, I could talk about:
14. Engel (RPG campaign)
15. Middle Earth Cthulhu (RPG campaign)

What's yer poison?

7 comments:

Esther said...

I'm curious: We all know Mystery Men was just awful, but what's your unique take on it this time around?

Michael Harrel said...

Sam casts an off-comment vote for a comparison of World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings Online.

Bekka said...

Let the world know of the wonders that is Engel. And Vlad. The world should know Vlad. Just so they can have a warning.

Anemone said...

I vote for Naruto and Mushishi. Because I've seen them.

Hannah said...

I hated every second of Stardust, but I'm sure your review would be well-written and insightful.

W said...

sin city would be cool:)

Samuel Axon said...

I may consider changing my vote to it being about the Middle-Earth RPG. Not that a vote counts, since every one voted for something different.

But seriously, man, do you have like a rule that you can't post more than once every 13 years on this thing? C'mon!