Monday, February 18, 2008

March: First Draft '08?

Hey All,

Last year around this time I was frantically working on the first draft of a novel, for National Create The First Draft of Some Form of Creative Project In a Month Month, or whatever the blessed acronym was. Well, this year February wouldn't really work for me, and besides, it's the shortest month in the year. This year, I think March would make a really good month to write the first draft of some form of creative project -- and also, I think that making the name a bit shorter might be handy as well. So, I am proclaiming March as the second annual First Draft month. The goal of it, as you may recall, is to create the first draft of some form of creative project in a month. Last year my goal was to write the first draft of a novel. I may very well go with that again. In any case, if you want to participate, simply contact me in any of the following ways:

1. E-mail me, if you know my e-mail address. (Hint: my first name dot my last name at the google web-mail domain.)

2. Send me a message via facebook. This can be a note, or a post on my wall.

3. Leave a comment on my blog. This will no doubt prove the least popular of the options, as I doubt anyone reads my blog any more anyway.

It might be helpful to include what you are planning to create in the text of your message.

More details on First Draft Month to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, I certainly don't read your blog anymore.